Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly Wishlist: Deborah Lippmann

I have been so spoiled recently! One of my amazing YT sisters sent me a lovely package (video will go live on the 28th) and she so very generously sent me one of the most luxurious and gorgeous nail polishes I have ever owned.

To say I'm in love is a complete understatement.

And I'm well aware how this sounds -- it's nail polish. Oh, but what a nail polish!!

I have my very first ever Deborah Lippmann polish in "Mermaid's Dream".

The start of an addiction.
I love this nail polish. I love everything about it -- and I don't care in the least that it took me ten minutes to get off my nails either. This polish glides over your nails. It took 3 beautiful strokes to get my nails covered fully, and four days to start wearing. The above picture shows two coats, making it rather opaque (otherwise it is sheer but would look marvellous over a coloured base) and finished up with Sally Hansen's Double Duty.

 I checked out her website and I put together my wish list. After all, Christmas is coming and I will be pointing my husband, friends and family in her general direction.

My first weekly wish list:


1. Glamorous Life | 2. Let's Go Crazy | 3. Ruby Red Slippers | 4. Since I Fell For You | 5. Superstar



6. Across the Universe | 7. Believe | 8. Boom Boom Pow | 9. Candy Shop | 10. Dream a Little Dream of Me

Which ones are your favourites and/or must-haves? 

Aggie x

3 comments:

  1. CANDY SHOP, DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME, MERMAID'S DREAM, RAY OF LIGHT, SINCE I FELL FOR YOU, SWEET DREAMS (maybe),WICKED GAME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, IF I had nails that I could paint, I would pine for Superstar and Dream a Little Dream... Guess I'm lucky with my peely nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh check out that Across the Universe! <3

    ReplyDelete