Friday, August 17, 2012

Free Eyecream with Purchase!

Doing a spot of shopping yesterday at Coles, with my dear husband who was suffering "The Man Flu", I spotted the most recent edition of "Good Health" magazine, and couldn't resist buying it.


After all, it came with a FREE eye cream... and who can resist a free eye cream? Especially when it's Burts Bees?!


I couldn't wait, and started using it last night. It applied with minimal effort - I only had to "break" the seal on the silicone tip by bending it slightly, then squeeze the tube. The product dispensed in small dots that I applied directly to the orbital bone. It has a lovely, creamy consistency and absorbs quickly without leaving your eyes feeling dewy or heavy.


The real test (for me) was waking up this morning. Generally speaking, when I use eye creams, I wake the following morning and my eyes are still quite puffy and/or tired looking. So, like with all new products, I went into it with a neutral feeling. (I've long since learned not to be hopeful about skin care)

I was pleasantly surprised this morning. There was no additional puffiness! I did not use the cream this morning, but my under eye area still feels moisturised even now, some six hours later. I'll reserve my final thoughts for when I'm done using this and it can go into my Empties video but my first impression is pretty damn good.

So, if you're in the market for an eye cream and are hesitant about spending $30 or more? Pick up a copy of this month's Good Health mag and score yourself a free one!

Aggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment