Sunday, August 12, 2012

Makeup Basket of the Week 12/8/2012

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today's post is completely inspired by a handful of my wonderful YouTube girlfriends who have been doing these weekly makeup baskets for quite some time. If you're unfamiliar with the idea, it's basically shopping your stash and putting some of it aside for use through the week.

For a long time I didn't do this mainly because my makeup collection was just so tiny (what with being an incredibly late bloomer in makeup and all) but now I think I have enough going on that I can actually do it! This might be quite the challenge for me because I really never have any idea what I'm going to wear before I put it on. I generally just 'wing it' and go with how I'm feeling.

But I do love a challenge.

So, this week's basket is thus:

makeup basket #1
Primer (if req'd): Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer

Foundation: Innoxa Line Defying SPF 20 "Linen"

Powder: Lacura Pressed Powder "Beige", ELF High Def Powder Translucent

Eyebrows: Revlon Brow Fantasy "Dark Blond"

Eyelid Primer: ELF Eyelid Primer

Eyeliner: Models Prefer Kohl Pencil "Matte Black", Physicians Formula Shimmer Sticks for Blue Eyes "Brown" & "Blue"

Eyeshadows: Wet'n Wild "Petal Pusher", Models Prefer Duo "Naked Truth"

Mascara: Essence Multi Action, Maybelline XXL Pro Curl, Rimmel Scandaleyes

Concealer: Avon Personal Match Concealer "Medium", Revlon Age Defying "Light Medium"

Blush: Revlon Cream Blush "Rosy Glow", Fox in a Box "Smooth Talker", Lacura "Sunset"

Highlighter: Hard Candy "Tiki"

Lip Liner/Crayon: Face of Australia "Perfect Pink", OM She Pure Botanicals "Spice", Face of Australia Lip Crayon "Sundae"

Lipstick: Wet'n Wild "Stoplight Red", MAC "See Sheer"

Lipgloss: Hard Candy "Nude Beach", Face of Australia "Morning Mist"

I purposely chose conflicting eyeshadow palettes in the hopes that it might inspire me to do something a little outside of my comfort zone. I hope to do at least one eye-look video, and I should be able to do some FOTD videos this week as well. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss them!

Have a fabulous week, my friends!!

Aggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment