Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday | NYX Spring 2013

I know I'm not the only one dying drooling over the NYX 2013 Spring Collection, right? I mean - damn. 


In no particular order, these are my must-haves!

Je Ne Sais (Shimmer & matte browns, cream, silver & plum)

Let Them Eat Cake (Shimmery & matte pinks, browns & beiges)

Pardon My French (Shimmery beiges, golds, browns & green)

Parisian Chic (Shimmery & matte neutrals)

Be Our Guest Maurice (Shimmery purples, beiges, black & white)

C’est La Vie (Shimmery browns, beiges & deep greens)

You Are Seine (Shimmery & matte neutrals, greys & indigo)


These will be available mid January 2013 for $10 RRP in the USA. I cannot wait until these babies hit Cherry Culture! Don't forget to sign up to their email list so you're notified when they arrive! I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on them!

Thanks for stopping by today! x

2 comments:

  1. might as well put all of them on your wishlist! LOL kidding :) those are great choices! i need to compare the pics to the ones i have already from their 10-pan palettes... i just want them ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I actually did think about putting them all on my list but like the blue one I wouldn't wear and the black/grey one I wouldn't wear... They're soooo dang pretty. I hope they don't suck and that they're pigmented and beautiful!!

      Delete