Saturday, June 8, 2013

☼ theLook: Pardon My French | NYX Love in Paris ☼


Happy Weekend everyone!!

For today's look I am using the NYX "Pardon My French" (Love in Paris) palette. I have to say that overall I am not impressed with these colours as they are not particularly pigmented but admittedly they blend well and I experienced no fallout.

A thousand apologies for how tired and haggard I look - I've had broken sleep all week long.


Products used to create this look:

FACE
==================
Smashbox Photo-finish Hydrating Primer
Revlon Colourstay Whipped Foundation - #200 Sand Beige
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Natural
Alverde Blush - Flamingo

EYES
==================
Elf Eyelid Primer
NYX - Gold, Peach, Brown, Peach/Champagne
Wet'n Wild - Brulee
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Black Eyeliner
NYX Jumbo - Pure Gold
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

LIPS
==================
MAC - Myth
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Buenos Aires
Estee Lauder - Fireball
YSL - #1

Thanks so much for stopping by - have an amazing weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment