Tuesday, June 18, 2013

✬ #EOTD | Urban Decay Naked ✬



How:

01. Elf eyelid primer all over the eyelids
02. On a crease brush, I swept Hustle into the crease and into the inner corner
03. Same crease brush, I blended Buck above the crease and into Hustle
04. Using a flat shader brush, I took Sin and placed it on the inner third of my eyelid
05. Same shader brush, I took Toasted and put it over the remainder of my eyelid
06. On the crease brush, I used Darkhorse and placed it on the outer-V and the outer crease
07. On a fluffy blending brush, I took Virgin and swept it under my brow arch
08. Same fluffy brush, I took Half Baked and put it over the tear duct
09. With a clean blending brush, I blended out all harsh lines
10. Using a felt tip eyeliner, I lined the top of my eyelid and did a kitten wing
11. Using a smudger brush, I smudged out the harsh black line with Creep
12. I tightlined with Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips pencil in black
13. Using Urban Decay Perversion, I lightly coated my lower lashes in place of mascara
14. On a pencil brush, I smudged Darkhorse under my lower lashline
15. I used Ardell Demi Wispies lashes to complete this look

Face Products
=====================
Smashbox Photo-Finish Hydrating Primer
Rimmel 25 Hour Lasting Foundation - #103 True Ivory
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Natural
IT Cosmetics - Brow Universal Brow Pencil
Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer - #12 Fair/Medium
BarryM Blush - Raspberry
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner - #018 Addiction
Dior Addict - #863 Rose Bustier

Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more EOTD and FOTD pictures!

Thanks for stopping by -- have a beautiful week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment