Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Window Shopping | Free People Footwear

Mandalyn Ankle Boot - $163.48AU

I really don't know what it is about these shoes that are particularly attractive to me, and I wouldn't quite wear them in this fashion, but I have to say that I love them. I love the style, I love the colour, I love that they look like you can slip them on and dash out the door without a moment's hesitation. Unfortunately (for me) they seem to run small according to the reviews, which means I'd have to go up a size and it seems they don't carry these in a 41euro. Too bad.

Buckle Back Ankle Boot - $256.61AU

I already have the perfect Silver jeans to go with these boots. After a month or two, I would even have the cash to go and buy them. And if they came in a size 11, I would most definitely do so. Like the above shoes, these also run small and the website advises going up a size when ordering. Sound advice - if they carry the size you need. Ho hum. Also, I want those tights or leggings or whatever they are covering her legs. WANT THEM.

Legion Lace Mid Boot - $567.02AU

These are my absolute favourite boots in the world. Sounds dramatic, I know. But still - look at these boots. Don't look at the price - it would take me half a year or more to save up to buy them and IF my size was in stock, that's precisely what I'd be doing. But. These Boots! THESE BOOTS. I want them with my whole heart. MY WHOLE HEART. I might not even take them off once I put them on, truth be told. And, of course, like with most Free People attire, it runs small - though how in the hell they can make size elevens fit small, I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment