Monday, April 8, 2013

#NOTD featuring Flower Beauty


Today's beautiful polish comes direct from the USA (as with all my polish so far...hmmm) from my fabulous friend Heather (she hooked me up I tell you!) and I present to you probably the most amazing pink nail polish I've ever seen. This is "Cosmos-politan" from Drew Barrymore's range of cosmetics called, Flower. I love this nail polish so much!

It applies beautifully - two coats for perfect opacity. It's ridiculously bright and cheerful and is the most outrageous Summer colour. In fact, it's rivalling my previous all-time favourite pink which was "Beach Cruiser" by Orly. This is just... more vibrant, more lush, more... pink. And I love that.

I wish, wish, WISH Flower was available in Australia. I would buy every single colour available... which, you know, is probably just as well it's not available here. Sigh.

But really, isn't it just beautiful? Get your hands on it if you can, girls. It's Summer in a bottle.

Base: Sally Hansen Double Duty
Top: Flower "Cosmos-Politan"

Are you following me on Instagram yet? Top right for link!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE this shade of pink - gorgeous! (I'm Kim from popcouturist on IG) :)

    ReplyDelete